Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:44 am

Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" Ce6c8c95f982ka7

For those who don't know yet .... The Dr. was back in 2007 with an album that was mainly sold on the internet .... Those who enjoy his unique voice among other eurodance artists can still enjoy it in new flavors ....

You can get an idea about songs from these ...

Don't Joke With Fire

I Wanna Know (Feat. Efti)

Let's share openions about the album Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" 707198
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:03 am

One of my favorites is: Dr Alban - Habibi (Melissa feat. Dr Alban). Video is here on YouTube:

I like it because it combines something from Eurodance style (although not much, rather less) and features Arabic music. In my opinion combination of those to styles is very good idea, especially because I am fond of both Eurodance and Arab music.
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:33 am

Johny_JK wrote:
In my opinion combination of those to styles is very good idea, especially because I am fond of both Eurodance and Arab music.

Ya ... i like that combination too .... but only if it's well made ....

I guess you will like this one as well Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:16 pm

That's right. Smile I like Milk & Honey songs as well.

And do you think that Dr. Alban's and Melissa's song is not well made?
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Johny_JK wrote:

And do you think that Dr. Alban's and Melissa's song is not well made?

It's well made .... i am referring to other unsuccesful experiences .... those when they just bring an annoying arabian voice making an awowawa in the background Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Ha, ha! I can imagine some songs that would probably fit in your term:
Pete wrote:
an annoying arabian voice making an awowawa in the background Laughing

By the way, if you are really from Egypt then you probably hear arabian voices daily. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 4:04 pm

ya sure .... but i don't mind mixing them with eurodance tunes at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Can I ask some offtopic question to you, Pete? I hope you don't mind my curiosity. Smile
Are you Egyptian Arab yourself or just some Westerner living in Egypt? Or maybe Christian Egyptian (Copt)?
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" EmptySat May 17, 2008 4:12 pm

I am the last one ... but why are you interested to ask?

i will expect an answer in the members chat topic .... we don't wanna go way off topic here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"   Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Alban new album "Back to Basics"
Page 1 of 1