Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Arash Empty
PostSubject: Arash   Arash EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:23 pm

A real good dance music ... full of amazing beats, melodies & singing .... share your openions about Arash songs here .... & to give you an idea ...

Feat. Rebecca - Temptation

Feat Aneela - Chori Chori

Boro Boro

Arash

Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com

Arash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arash   Arash EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:18 pm

I like Arash songs. They are very nice, especially because I like Oriental music. It all started with "Tike Tike Kardi". Smile
By the way, "Chori Chori" is a some kind of cover version song "Informer" by Snow. Popular song from 90's.
Pete, as you like rap, I suggest you to check "Snow - Informer" out. And please, do not put so many embedded videos in a one topic. My browser can't handle it and nearly hangs my PC.
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Arash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arash   Arash EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 am

Johny_JK wrote:

By the way, "Chori Chori" is a some kind of cover version song "Informer" by Snow. Popular song from 90's.

ya .... & that what makes it even better .... i was crazy about Informer back in the days ...
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Arash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arash   Arash Empty

Back to top Go down

Arash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pete Eurodance Comeback :: Other Music Genres :: PEC - Dance / Italo Dance / Trance-
Jump to: