Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

remember Taleesa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cucuia
PEC Member
cucuia

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-31

remember Taleesa Empty
PostSubject: remember Taleesa   remember Taleesa EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:58 pm

Taleesa "Let Me Be"

Co.Ro feat TALEESA "4 your love"

CoRo feat Talessa - Because the Night

Taleesa - I Found Love

Things were starting to kick into action...she sang "One love in a lifetime"than "Baby don't stop"that hits the n. 1 position in the French dance chart, followed by "Because the night" a remake of a Patty Smith and Bruce Springsteen 's song that gave her a gold record in France and Germany and reaches the n. 1 position in almost every european country plus South America.

"There's something going on" follows the success of "Because the night".

"Easy to love " and "A brighter day", a remake of an Eros Ramazzotti's song titled "Una storia importante" and "For your love" managed to enstablish Taleesa as one of the most productive and consistant dance singers.

Under the name of "Aladino" she sang and co-wrote "Make it right now", "Brothers in the space" and "Call my name", three big hits in Italy, France, Spain and Germany.

In 1995 she co-produced with team "Le click" (La bouche, Le click) "I Found Luv" that hit the dance charts in Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain, Brasil .............. followed by "Let me be" and "Burning up". 1996, produced by the Visnady brothers (Alex party, Living joy, X static) releases “Falling in Luv”, ”I Wanna Give”, big hits in Brazil, Italy etc .. followed by “Jambollaya”, 1997 ”Internet Love” “Kisses Kisses Bye Bye”, 1998 "You’n Me”, 1999 "Beach Boy”.

It's time for a change ... end of 1999 Taleesa has a new album and has decided to change her XYZ of music .. ”Whatever Happened Lately?”, ”Que pasa ultimamente?” 12 songs in spanish and english with a combination of ballads and cool listening rock, comes out. Taleesa, accompanied by an amazing music group and dancers, tours for over a year many contries in South America. She describes the tour like the best experience of her life. The album was produced and recorded in her own studio and she was finally able to make what she felt was in her soul

After over a 1,000,000 singles sold .... the time had come !

Since 1998 she runs successfully with her boyfriend and producer Michael Corkran the label Luv-en-Colors (rmx Crystal Water, Vasco Rossi, Cristiano de Andrè). In the year 2000 comes out “My Love is a d.j.” , 2001 “Lissen to My Heart”, 2002/2003 “There’s No Right”, a featuring with the spanish d.j.'s “De la Cruz”.

2003 ... Taleesa's latest release ... "Over You".

Life goes on … let’s wait and see what this eclectic and sweet girl comes out with…!!??
Back to top Go down

remember Taleesa
Page 1 of 1