Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waldo & Waldo's People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Waldo & Waldo's People Empty
PostSubject: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 8:34 pm

Waldo
Waldo & Waldo's People Waldo-itsabouttime
This totally Finnish guy's Jamaican rap accent has left many people confused about his ethnic location. Forever was Waldo's first release, with 5 different versions of the title song. The virsionarys include MixMaster K (aka K. Kaivola), James Black and Charles Salter from the group 3rd Nation and Optical 2. Bubbling Bluebubble team was responsible for producing and mixing 3 tracks of Forever. The responsability for the other two mixes fall into the hands of the Swedish Birch & Chris and Solid Base.
The first album was composed and produced by Miikka Hillos, K. Kaivola, and J. Black. After many singles and 2 albums, Waldo joined a crew of several singers in order to create a new project : Waldo's People.

Waldo's People
Waldo & Waldo's People 37452
Sorry, haven't found a bigger photo Wink
Waldo's People consists of Waldo, who already had some success in a solo-career, and 4 singers : Charlie King, Monica and Jessica are from Sweden and Krista from Finland. The man that stands behind the project is the Finnish producer Ari Lehtonen who also stands behind the project Texmex (Crackcorn released in 1994). U Drive Me Crazy, with Nirvana's famous guitar riff, was the first video from Waldo's People. It was the first Finnish video included in MTV Nordic's daily video-rotation. It was second in Nordic Top 5. U Drive Me Crazy video was also often played on ZTV the Swedish youth channel. The track was number one in Finnish Dance Chart and did great also in Swedish Dance Chart.
The band's first album, simply entitled Waldo's People had a lot of success in Finnish official album chart (it was among the best ten). Afterwards the album was released abroad.
I Dream was released in late 1998, produced by La Cream and with the male vocals performed by Charlie King.
The biggest success Waldo has gained by his solo career in Rumania in where he was performing as the leading artist in Golden Stag festivals with e.g. Diana Ross and Status Quo. Waldo admits his success in Rumania, but doesn't want to compare his success in Rumania and Finland. He also refuses to be considered as the headman of the project.

Source: http://eurokdj.free.fr/
Back to top Go down
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 8:35 pm

Well you can see it's the same man, if i am not mistaken his real name is Marko Reijonen... I like Waldo's People for the song Rain first of all...
Back to top Go down
Morino
PEC Member
Morino

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Ohh yeah this is good, like the song:

Waldo's People - U Drive Me Crazy

Like this site, shows more good bands than i knew existed
Back to top Go down
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:26 pm

I like Rain...the song called Rain.
Back to top Go down
Morino
PEC Member
Morino

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Hmm I cant find the song anywhere, the song Rain I mean Sad
Back to top Go down
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 pm

well it's on the first WP album...
Back to top Go down
Morino
PEC Member
Morino

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Oki Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waldo & Waldo's People   Waldo & Waldo's People Empty

Back to top Go down

Waldo & Waldo's People
Page 1 of 1