Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Music Instructor Song

Go down 
5 posters

Your Favorite Music Instructor Song
Get Freaky
The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_lcap60%The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Super Sonic
The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_lcap20%The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Rock Your Body
The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_lcap0%The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Electro City
The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_lcap0%The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Superfly
The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_lcap20%The Best Music Instructor Song Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

The Best Music Instructor Song Empty
PostSubject: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 am

If talking freestyle .... I really believe they are the kings of that style ....

What's your favorite Music Instructor song among these?

Get Freaky

Super Sonic

Rock Your Body

Electro City

Superfly

Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:05 pm

Superfly is my childhood) i couldn't choose anything else
Back to top Go down
Morino
PEC Member
Morino

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 pm

I can't do anything else but agree with Xenia Smile
Back to top Go down
Sascha
PEC Member
Sascha

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 am

For me its "Get Freaky" , its the only single i own ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sascharene

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:52 pm

I would like to add that songs seen here are from Music Instructor's second album "Electro City" only. Don't forget that Music Instructor has another album - "The World of Music Instructor" which was released in 1996. That is the first one. Interestingly but style form those two albums slightly differs. Songs of album "The World of Music Instructor" is little bit closer to Dance and Happy Hardcore than those mentioned in this topic which are more of breakbeat electro. But from these, second album's songs my ultimate favorite is "Super Sonic".

By the way, "Get Freaky" video uses material from computer game "Oddworld" if I recall correctly. I have played that game quite some years ago. Very Happy

I recommend to check out older Music Instructor songs from the first album as well. My favorites are "Hymn" (cover of Ultravox song with the same name) and "Hands In the Air".

Last edited by Johny_JK on Sun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pamela
PEC Member
Pamela

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Get Fricky ! Good, good, good ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotka.pl/profil/beautifullpamel69/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Music Instructor Song   The Best Music Instructor Song Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Music Instructor Song
Page 1 of 1