Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toronn
PEC Member

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-05

12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) Empty
PostSubject: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Take a look at www.ilovethe90s.be

Live on stage:
- Culture Beat
- 2 Brothers on The 4th Floor
- Sash
- Snap
- Dr. Alban
- 2 Fabiola

DJ set from Regi (Milk Inc.)

This is going to be a very great party. I'm living forward to it for weeks now Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 pm

A real gr8 party ..... you really lucky man to have it in your country ..... It's also great that they are bringing Sash among those eurodance artists & groups ..... he's my all time favorit Dj
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:33 pm

really)
well dr.alban planned, you won't believe, a concert in our city... really... now i see why he changed the plans and i had to give my tickets back..... grrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Toronn
PEC Member

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Party trailer:

Party compilation:

DJ Regi (Milk Inc.) Live:

Snap Live:

2 Brothers on the 4th floor Live:

2 Fabiola Live:

DJ Sash Live set:

This was the best party i've ever been to. Felt 18 again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback ....

I will soon fix those youtube links to be more approachable ...

Man you have to tell us in details .... how things went & your feeling to see those artists again Smile
Back to top Go down
Toronn
PEC Member

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:24 am

Well, there was 22.000 ppl there. Lot of ppl in the early 30's and late 20's. Eurodance isn't dead. That party proved that yesterday.

It was sold out 5 days in advance. There is already another edition planned for next year. My guess is it will be sold out as well within weeks.

About the acts... nice to hear those songs again but the performers are not getting younger and U notice that Smile

Dr. Alban was singing terribly false and was saved by his female vocal. He started of with Look who's talking now, followed by Sing Hallelujah and It's my life.

Culture beat was good but it's a different group then back in the 90's. They played Mr. Vain, Got to get it and an inside out megamix.

Snap was very good as well. She flew over from New York just for this party Smile
They played Exterminate, Rhythm is a dancer, The Power and Eternity

2 brothers on the 4th floor was superb. They played Never Alone, Come take my hand, Dreams, and some other happy hardcore songs. This was the top act of the evening for sure.

The Live sets from Regi and Sash made this the biggest en best party ever in Belgium. They both played al the 90's dance classics.

You will find more movies if U look for them on Youtube.

On the 23th of april a Belgian tv station is going to give a special about this party and i'm sure ppl will add that to youtube as well.
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:32 am

Thanks for the time man .... 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) 532979

I am sure lots of the artists were replaced by new people .... but still it's a great feeling to here those songs live ....

Eurodance isn't dead for sure it's just in a Comma & needs to wake up again .... Sure these kinds of events help a lot 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) 472650
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)   12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium) Empty

Back to top Go down

12th of april: I Love The 90's party in Hasselt (Belgium)
Page 1 of 1