Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway Empty
PostSubject: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Listen to & Watch it ..... the bomb for this year .... a great collaboration between two of the 90s stars in a song about the 90s (the prime of the music business)

I love the 90īs

A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway 707198 A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway 904428
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com
CSG
PEC Member

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Great!!! This is what we all need nowdays!!! may the eurodance Comeback! And we all need a little rap in the new club music!!
Back to top Go down
cucuia
PEC Member
cucuia

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:56 pm

wow eurodance force comeback great song
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 am

ya .... & the song is really great .... not so much of a eurodance style but yet i love seeing those two in action together ....
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Nice one. Quite a 90's style. Smile Actually I was suprised (in a positive meaning) that those two Eurodance stars came together to create a new song right now.
CSG wrote:
Great!!! This is what we all need nowdays!!! may the eurodance Comeback! And we all need a little rap in the new club music!!
Partly agree about rap. Not all of the rap is good and suits well in club music. For example, I can't imagine a good dance song with that gangsta rap shit of nowadays. But good rap which is so rare like Captain Hollywood's one is welcome addition to club music (like his Axel F version which I like so much).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway   A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bomb: Dr Alban vs Haddaway
Page 1 of 1