Pete Eurodance Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pete Eurodance Comeback

Let's Bring Eurodance Back

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pharao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Pharao   Pharao EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:59 pm

One of my favorite Eurodance groups/projects.

They released 2 albums - first one was in a year of 1994 and the second was, I think, in 1997. In the second one there is no rapper anymore. So I wanted to ask if someone here maybe know if the female singer is the same in both albums? In the first album singer was beautiful Kyra Pharao (half Indian and half Egyptian but I am not really sure about that Egyptian part of hers, just heard some rumors on the internet). But is she singing in the second album too?
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Male Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:17 pm

It was always "Kyra" in the Pharao scene .... it was said she was half indian half Egyptian but still you can't tell if these things are true .... cz you know it's a bussiness after all ... their rapper "Deon" has changed at some point of time
Back to top Go down
https://eurodancecomeback.forumotion.com

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:18 pm

ok! Thanks for your answer! Although if you look at the video of "Temple of Love", the singer does not seems really the same Kyra from "There is a star", "World Of Magic" and "I show you secrets" videos? Is that girl singing in "Temple of Love" video really Kyra? To me that girl seems little different. Is it just me who thinks so?
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:01 am

1997 : Finally after almost two years of silence Pharao came back, without Deon, with a new breathtaking single called Temple of Love, a great new track in real Pharao style. The producers team remained the same, with Kyra as vocalist. Unfortunately the rapper Deon Blue had left the group. Last but not least, the snake 'Petit', a 3 meter long Python, which is Kyra's pet is also back (according to the first album, the python is called Masiah and is owned by Deon, seems that each of them owns a snake now) ... On December 1st, 1997 the single Once Upon a Time was released : it was an europop song with superb vocals by Kyra.

Eurodance encyclopedia Wink
Back to top Go down
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:54 pm

don't believe to encyclopedia sometimes it lies)
but not this time i think...)
Back to top Go down

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Yep, I think that singers voice in second Paharo's album is the same Kyra's voice but the singing girl in the video seems different girl to me.
Back to top Go down

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:06 pm

By the way, Pete, as you are from Egypt, how do you like Pharao's song "Rave Like An Egyptian"? Smile It is not really Eurodance though (it's Happy Hardcore) but in my opinion very nice song.

And another question to you, Pete. How do you think, is given name "Kyra" used in Egypt? Internet tells me that it is of Persian origin. But is it given for people in Egypt too?
Back to top Go down
Xenia
PEC Moderator
Xenia

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:58 pm

it's not happy hardcore!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Maybe not exactly but closer to Happy Hardcore than to Eurodance. Amount of BPM in that song is higher than that in an average Eurodance song and high BPMs is the main characteristic of Happy Hardcore.

And style of that song is quite similar to that of, for example, some songs of Charly Lownoise and Menthal Theo and they are masters of Happy Hardcore. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Pete
PEC Creator & Admin
Pete

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:01 am

Johny_JK wrote:
By the way, Pete, as you are from Egypt, how do you like Pharao's song "Rave Like An Egyptian"? Smile It is not really Eurodance though (it's Happy Hardcore) but in my opinion very nice song.

And another question to you, Pete. How do you think, is given name "Kyra" used in Egypt? Internet tells me that it is of Persian origin. But is it given for people in Egypt too?

I am not into the rave style .... but that song is not so terrible Very Happy

We don't use the name "Kyra" at all in Egypt .... i even doubt it's Egyptian .... even if it's so .... it's probably an ancient one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharao   Pharao Empty

Back to top Go down

Pharao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pete Eurodance Comeback :: Eurodance Artists/Groups :: PEC - Other Eurodance Artists/ Groups N-Z-
Jump to: